Sunday, April 8, 2007

Beautiful Brazilian Bottom

This girl gives me wood just thinking about her.
let's start off with her stats:
Name: Ariel
Age: 18 (barely)
height: 5'2"
Weight: 120
Booty: absolutely awesome

Ariel was at Copacabana beach enjoying the sun and working on her tan when I ran into her. I offered her a drink to cool down and started up a steamy conversation. She told me that she just turned 18 two weeks ago. Now fellas, I gotta tell ya. I love em young and with big asses and Ariel fit the bill.
After talking a bit more and snapping a few pics on the beach
I invited her up to my place for some more drinks and some pics a bit more revealing and she said ok. Hell yeah, scored another one.

Ariel got up to my place and quickly downed a cold beer and dropped her bottoms to her g-string bikini and began running around exploring my place.
This hot 18 year old wasnt shy at all and seemed to get excited with every picture I snapped.
Who knew beer and a digital camera could get you some ass?? I Love Brazil!!!




No comments: